Tuesday, January 5, 2010

midterm

We've had some interesting blog assignments you have given us, but there are some that stand out more than the rest...

1. Insanewiches - This was one crazy assignment. I have never in my wildest dreams thought about making random shapes and/or pictures out of sandwiches. I got a nice kick out of it; unlike the usual blog assignments you give ;). What I learned from it was people have way too much time on your hands.

2. Action figure photography - these people are nuts. they have wayyy too much time on their hands. maybe they just like pictures and action figures. They must be like photograpers/nerds! It made me laugh and giggle here and there. It was just a fun assignment.

3. eHow - Last but not least, my favorite was the eHow assignment. I know I ranked them wrong, but I dont care. This was my favorite. They have so many useless/hilarious eHows, yet helpful ones at the same time. I learned just about everything i read on eHow.

The hated blog assignment - I HATE writing 50 news paper ideas over and over again. We only use like 5 for the circle. then we only write about like 2! It's so pointless. I hope you don't get too mad that i picked this one. please dont give it to us again.

1 comment: